- Cal State University, Northridge Northridge, CA Dec. 2011-Present
- Men's Assistant Volleyball Coach (Volunteer)
- Helped direct men's program to an appearance in the 2012 MPSF Playoffs and ranked
11th in AVCA Coaches top 15 poll and a 13th rank in the 2013 AVCA poll.
- Duties: scouting opponent offense, DataVideo, coach setters, skill instruction, assist in running
practice and assist in game planning.
- Harvard-Westlake Upper School Studio City, CA Aug. 2013-Dec. 2013
- Assistant Coach Girls Varsity
- CIF Div. 1A Runner-ups, Mission League Champs, State Playoffs, State rank 35, Nat Rank 192.
- Duties: practice plans, skill instruction, plan training blocks, DataVolley, DataVideo,
statistics for cauldron, scout opponent, defensive & offensive game planning, and film.
- Gold Medal Squared Online-Based May 2010-Present
- Volleyball Camp Coach
- GMS system was developed by Dr. Carl McGown, Dr. Marv Dunphy, and Jim McLaughlin.
- Duties: Travel to high schools around the U.S. to run GMS volleyball camps.
- Bones Volleyball Club Thousand Oaks, CA May 2012-Present
- Head Volleyball Coach 16's (2012), 17's (2013), 18's (2014)
- Ranked 5th in SCVA for the 16's age, 4th place finish at Junior Nationals (2012) club, 18's
currently ranked 13th in Southern California. Duties: practice planning, skill strategy instruction, scouting.